Read our music booking guide here
- What events do you play at? ANYTHING! We're experienced in weddings, corporate events and any other type of party. Our experience means that we understand all events require a different attention to detail.
- Do you travel? Absolutely! Our standard fees cover up to 1 hour from Sydney CBD. Venues further from here will incur a travel fee.
- Do you do Gay Weddings? We will do not discriminate and provide the same level of care and service regardless of the event type or style.
- Do you take requests? Of course! The structure for our groups is to take and learn the important requests (i.e. First dance, Cake cutting etc) and then provide a set for our clients to pick from. It is important that clients share with us the kind of music they are looking for at their event i.e. more Rnb, Rock music, Jazz music etc. On stage In the heat of a dance set the band will always choose the music to keep the dance floor cranking! You can check our standard rep list here
- How many requests do you take? We're happy to take up to 4 special ones at event event. We always ask our clients for suggested song lists and for them to pick music from our repertoire list - it helps us curate for the event.
- Does the band provide PA? Yes we can! This is included with most bands with a singer. Some of our acoustic acts such as the roving band or jazz groups do not require a PA so this is not included. The PA is reflected in our pricing and we are more than happy to organise the use of it for speeches/introductions at no extra charge if you let us know!
- How and when do you guys set up/soundcheck? We arrive anywhere from 0.5-1.5 hours prior to an event (depending on the band size and setup required. This is included in our books and not added to the price. This time gives us the opportunity to set up gear, park, chat through set lists and say hello to our clientele.
Some general advice for clients:
- Regarding music requests: The Band and DJ are more than happy to learn and play specific songs for specific parts of events (i.e. first dance, cake cutting etc). For other parts of the night such as background music and the dance sets, the band/DJ will use your general requests/song suggestions as a way to inform their sets. The reason for this is that at most events there are a range of ages and guests, which means there are a range of music tastes in the audience. As musicians we must venture to cater to eveyone's musical tastes as best as we can. Please let us know if there are songs/artists you do not want to hear!
- Please note that if DJ's do take requests from audience members on the night this can cause musical genres to change quite quickly on the dancefloor (I.e if a guest asks for “Billie Jean” by Michael Jackson and another asks for “Horses” by Darryl Braithwaite).
- Whilst the bands/DJ's are usually quite flexible with timings during an event, start times should be stated clearly to aid the band in setting up/getting ready. i.e. if an event officially begins at 8pm but the band/DJ need to start 10 minutes prior for guest arrival then this must be noted in the contract as the actual start time.
- All musicians we book are highly trained in reading dance floors and crowds. If you want to get a dance floor going at your event let us know and we can suggest an ensemble to do that!
Ask Us Anything.
Contact us for an obligation-free quote.
Weddings | Parties | Corporate Events
M: 0423 526 197 (text or call)